Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Molly Brown Wilson




my parents brown lab....but really mine too. i lived with my folks the first 3 years of Molly's life. she loves me. and i love her. it is amazing how much a dog can comfort you...i remember a few times when i didn't want to speak with anyone - i would go cry on Molly...i'm being completely serious here. and she always knew something was wrong, always. i miss seeing her every day...i even miss waking up to a wet nose in the face in the mornings. one of my favorite things is when she gets realllly excited, she spins around in a circle really fast - anywhere from 4 to 15 times. it is quite hilarious. she has grown up with my neice Addison, they were born a few weeks apart - and they are best buds. Molly has always been so kind to Addie and plays with her often. Molly loves Derek...he always plays with her when we are at my folks.

i guess i am writing this because i spent some quality time at my parents house last night...and got to hang with Molls...and realized how much i love that sweet, cuddly, needy, excited puppy dog.

2 comments:

Kym said...

The Slater fam is also quite fond of your Molly Brown Wilson. She is a favorite at our house when your folks are out of town. I know Molly would have her sweet, "just pet me" look after reading this tribute to her. Gotta love a good dog!

katie henbest said...

awwww, she is totally the "just pet me" dog. i'm so glad you guys enjoy her. she loves coming to your house!