Friday, October 2, 2009

my sweet friend Jo.




so, i have this friend named Jo. she is wonderful, smart, crafty, laughy (new word?), beautiful, kind, loving....this is where i go on for days. i love having Jo in my life and often times wish she would be roomies with me and D.

today, i was sitting at my desk after my 7th graders had left, thinking about how wonderful it would be to have a hot cup of something that is not tea (being that i have had my fill of tea in the last 2 weeks). at that exact minute, in walks Jo! she brought me a drink from Rembrandts along with the most adorable eraser i've seen in my years....here is a picture of it....it says "hoot hoot."
thank you, dear Jo. you made my whole day.

3 comments:

Wife2Jason said...

I'm so glad God gives us people like that! That eraser is sweet, I like!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh . . . . I love Jo too!

J said...

Oh, goodness. I love my friend Katie...that's really just it. It was SOOOOOOOO fun planning that morning for you. :) Um, I got the eraser at a cute store I found about from Simply Grove called Paisley Roberts in downtown Boise.