Monday, December 28, 2009

decorating the Henbest place with Christmas cheer.

H is a good letter. from Anthropologie...given by dear Jo Jo.


Christmas merriment in mug form. frame from Urban Outfitters.
feather ornament made by dear Jo Jo...oh how you contribute to our house Jo! i love teapots.
canvas with vintage fabric squares and buttons also made by Jolleen...sheesh! love my Christmas plates...
just added a simple snowflake to add a little festive.ness (is that a word?). ha.
Rudolph and Clarice for life!
topped the tree with a pretty little bluebird from my wedding decor.
white tree. teal, blue, and silver ornaments, blue mirror.
we have decided to keep our decor up for a few more weeks...we just can't take Christmas down yet ok! hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't see my little hat ornament anywhere - see if I ever make you anything again!! Sheesh!

katie henbest said...

stinker! i'm saving ALL the ornaments i got this year for next year. i love your little hat. :)

J said...

Yeah! Don't take Christmas down until I get to see it! :) I love the white lights and blue and that you used your cute little wedding bird up on top!!!