Friday, May 30, 2008

the scrunchie.


you know, Kelly Kapowski (i am more excited now than ever that Kapow is in her last name).

i have seen two people in the last year who can actually pull off the scrunchie. ew, you might say? of course, both were in Seattle. why is it that these two hip gals looked cute with a scrunchie, even fashionable, while yesterday in Namps another lady was rockin the same look and i cringed. hmmmm.

moral: few can, most shouldn't.

sidenote: http://www.scrunchies.com/ - this isn't some sick joke people. it is a legit website. they have everything from English tea rose scrunchies to strawberry shortcake. please, please only buy from here if you are one of the few.

last sidenote: the scrunchie pictured here can be found on the scrunchies website i listed...the name, well...Bunches o' Blueberries.

6 comments:

Jamie and Trevor said...

I like the way scrunchies smell...or at least I used to when I was in junior high and I had a huge crush on the girls. This is Trevor, not Jamie.

Jamie and Trevor said...

Darn right it's not Jamie...scrunchies are sick! And T-rev, what were you doing smelling girls' scrunchies in the first place?! Eww...

Love you Kate. Way to shed some light on a rather controversial and obscure topic.

JML said...

Katie, You could do the scrunchie. You would probably look like the oldest girl from FULL HOUSE!!!!!

J said...

Oh man, I loved scrunchies. But mostly I loved the padded paisley headband I wore to school every day. Literally. Every day. It's hard to believe, I know.

katie henbest said...

in my mind, i love the padded paisley headband you wore too...so much.

katie henbest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.