Monday, January 9, 2012

#janphotoaday2

DAY 6 - top left: something that makes you smile. my husband's best friend and drummer sent me this picture while they were on tour in Texas a few months back. those are m'man's boots...but where is m'man? for some reason, i think this picture is so funny.

DAY 7 - top right: favorite. well, i have a lot of "favorites" in life - but i chose one of my favorite gals on this planet. she is a dear friend and cousin of mine. i can't imagine life without her beautiful face in it.

DAY 8 - bottom (not a picture of mine - HAHAHAHAHAHA): your sky. how beautiful is the Treasure Valley sky?! gorgeous.


DAY 9 - all that is pictured below: a daily routine. i have many daily routines...i'm sure we all do...but one is my job. my wonderful job. have i mentioned i love my job? don't answer that. pictured are a few things i get to do every day: teach music concepts, teach songs, play piano, listen to records. the life of a music teacher.

No comments: