Saturday, January 14, 2012

#janphotoaday3

DAY 10: top left - childhood. This is a picture of my cousin Trista and I. Apparently we loved to wear matching dresses. We are still great friends!

DAY 11: top right - where I sleep. I suppose it's also where my dashing husband sleeps :). I love our colorful quilt, c/o Urban. The pillow was handmade by grams...I miss her but I love having reminders of her around my house.

DAY 12: bottom left - close up. I got these earrings from a dear friend a few years back. They are still one of my favorites to wear!

DAY 13: bottom right - in your bag. The past year, I've been carrying small over the shoulder purses, or clutches. I don't know about you, but when I get a new purse, I wear it for a few months straight. My newest one is from Urban. I swear these are the only things in it. Checkbook. Wallet (yes, that is a cigarette case, but I have been using it as a wallet for probably 6 years now). NNU pen. BAGGU bag to carry my lipsticks - c/o Urban. I promise I don't buy everything from Urban.

No comments: