Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#janphotoaday4

DAY 14: top left - something I'm reading. The Painted Veil by W Somerset Maugham. I just started this book. My friend, Sarah Macintosh, lent it to me this summer and I am finally getting around to reading it. I always have at least 5 books on my waiting list sitting next to the other 3 I am currently reading. I love books.

DAY 15: top right - happiness. DISNEYLAND, DUH. Ok, for me at least, Disneyland = happiness. Derek and I have successfully made a trip to D-land every year for the past four years...we love it. Two summers ago we went to DisneyWORLD, which was also happiness. A whole world of Disney?! C'MON.

DAY 16: bottom left - morning. So, I have this really wonderful friend named Amy. We try and meet once a week for coffee at Flying M, or happy hour at a favorite local restaurant. On this particular morning, we met at the Flying M Coffee Garage (one of my favorite places). These are the crazy weird shadows of my legs and feet as I was standing in line to get my delicious gluten free banana muffin.

DAY 17: bottom right - water. I drink water out of canning jars. My mom has been doing it for as long as I can remember. She's always giving me her extra canning jars. Maybe it's a nostalgic thing, but it's my favorite way to drink water.


No comments: