Sunday, January 22, 2012

#janphotoaday5

DAY 18: top left - something you bought. I bought this vintage dotted blouse from tea and tulips. A favorite blogger of mine owns the shop. I have gotten such cute things from there!

DAY 19: top right - sweet. That adorable little girl is my niece. She is my 7-year-old bff. I didn't know I could love a child, that wasn't my own, as much as I love her. She is playing basketball this year. She encompasses the word 'sweet.'

DAY 20: bottom left - someone you love. THIS GUY. DUH. He is the cheese to my macaroni.

DAY 21: bottom right - reflection. I took this literally. If you look closely, you can see the reflection of my striped shirt in the fireplace. Sometimes I sit in front of this electric fireplace to warm up before I get in bed. I hate having cold feet, literally. :)


No comments: