Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#janphotoaday6

DAY 22: top left - your shoes. This is a picture of a few of the shoes lining my side of the closet. I love shoes...you can probably tell by the picture.  

DAY 23: top right - something old. We inherited these amazing chairs from Derek's great aunt. They are part of a beautiful dining set built in the 1940's!

DAY 24: bottom left - guilty pleasure. I'm not sure if hummus counts as a "guilty" pleasure, but it should count based on how much I eat it! I love Sabra's roasted red pepper! I usually eat it with Nuthins (a favorite gluten free cracker).

DAY 25: bottom right - something you made. Why, chocolate chip cookies, of course! I made them at 10:30 p.m. - which is ridiculous. I just love to bake, no matter the time of day.  Also, my grandma's recipe is the best I have ever found - hands down...if you want it, e-mail me at katiedhenbest@gmail.com!  



No comments: